By using HC Themes (hcthemes.com), you agree to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this policy.
We care deeply about protecting your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions and/or comments.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- Your account is not visible to anyone except us
How we treat your information
We will never disclose your personal information with anyone without your permission.
We will never sell, rent or share your personal information with a 3rd party, especially your email address, without your express permission, unless required by law. Never ever!
We will only access your personal information when:
- You specifically request us to do so (e.g. you are having technical difficulties).
- It is required by law.
- It is necessary to maintain our system.
What information do we collect?
Personal: First name, last name, email address, password, and anything else you filled in your user account.
All passwords are stored on our server in encrypted form – not even we can tell what they are! If you lose your password, we will send you the link to generate new password.
Usage: Activity and error logs
This data helps us monitor our website health, and diagnose errors and slowness issues when they crop up.
Third Party Services
HC Themes sends a “cookie” to your computer that contains an identification number that is unique to the computer you are using. We use this cookie to provide you with a continuous experience, and for us to log you into our system.
Date of Last Revision: January 15, 2016.